09 June 2005

What a surprise...

You would think after all the years I spent carrying around a Franklin Planner and having a 'more than worthy' Palm Tungsten C and a laptop to keep on top of things that I would have a decent 'time management' system... Doesn't look like it, but... well, I do - for work, and other things of grave importance - but not so [obviously] for everything. I'll admit I'm embarrased.

I can remember to get the dog to the vet for an appointment, I can remember to call the shop and tell them that I won't be able to bring the car in because of the quasi-emergency vet appointment... I can remember when sections need to be completed by... but I completely forgot that the EBSQ show closed voting a day earlier. We all have moments like this [I hope].

That being said... it was VERY nice, and a complete surprise to see that Abby [short for abnormal] pictured in the missive below, tied for second place in the EBSQ sculpture show and was tapped for a Member's Mention award.... Oh yes, a very nice surprise.

No comments: