07 March 2005

Taking photographs of work in progress is an 'aid'

I just posted a photo of the grout work I did yesterday on my work-in-progress page. It's funny how when you look at things in the process you can see things that you either forgot to do -or- need to do. That's what happened... neither thing is completely 'necessary,' but will enhance the overall design. Nothing needs to be removed [thank God], just two pieces added to ease my requirement for the subject horse to look like an Arabian.

I have a photo album of all the work in progress photos on Yahoo! - private for the moment - to be changed to public when the piece is finished. The album is helpful also... I can see the progression of work and then make decisions based on what I see. Nothing like sitting at work during lunch and debating the next steps.

No comments: