24 November 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

A comment going out through the ether to all and sundry: Happy Thanksgiving to all and may all have a safe upcoming Holiday Season.

Speaking for myself, I just got back from a phenomenal Thankgiving feast put on by a friend of my sisters.

Dinner for about 20 served on the veranda of their log house... sigh.

So, uh... I am stuffed on: turkey, ham, asparagus and hollandaise sauce, green bean casserole, Waldorf salad and a wondrous coconut cream pie with a 4 inch loft of meringue - that tempted me for thirds [small bits mostly of meringue].

The slight buzz comes from two Michelob Amber Bock's not chased by coffee.

The dogs have been out, the next plan is fix their dinner and then I'm going to bed... oh, at around 8 p.m.

Hopefully I can get somethings moved out of the way of the birdbath so I can get back at it.

No comments: